Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring break?

These school holidays are passing slowly and mostly unproductively.  I have been working away on my website and on starting an 'actual' beauty blog and makeup, hair and fashion where I don't just ramble on about my accomplishments and plans but where I ramble on about the accomplishments of others.  Yay from creams, powders, products and.. shoes?  Yes, shoes!  I find it difficult to start though!  I want it to be more about the absurd side of beauty and fashion but still fully cover the lotions and creams that keep us young, fresh and revitalized.  However, I must invest in some of said creams and start testing and trialling.  I need to keep even more up to date on the fashion shows, most of which just recently happened, and I need to seek out absurd and immaculate talent to inspire me and what I intend to write about.  The website is titled 'Get your glitz on' and is found through my profile here or at www.getyourglitz-on.com!  It will start slow, but it will pick up fast! I promise!

I am almost getting anxious for school to start again.  Likely because I am expecting a shipment of products and goodies and will then get to decide on what else I need to get for myself.  The assessment sheets should also soon start rolling in nice and fast and I get to flick that little creative switch and start rolling out the sketches for creative assignments!

Anyhow, I have daydreams to have and visions to concoct!
I will practice soon and get some more piccies up in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment