Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend wonderland....

It was a crazy weekend that I consisted of a lot of real work, a lot of play and a lot of makeup!  Friday kicked off with studies, followed up by work and finished off with a Dizingoff fashion show that required fun big black makeup and lots of people in a small room.


Saturday also screamed crazy with fashion shows and lots of people in and out of my little makeup chair in the 6 hours between start and show.  I worked aside two brilliant hairstylists and with a bunch of beautiful models and brilliant people!  It was great fun to have a fair amount of creative control over the looks as my only direction was, 'My theme is....' and I made them up as their theme!  The show rocked and it felt so wicked to end up back in a place filled with PVC, big boots and bigger hair where everyone in the entire building went to every measure to look astonishing!!


There was a photographer there who took some brilliant photos that I am looking forward to seeing and possibly working with in the future.
Here are some teaser shots from the show that I snapped with my own little camera late into the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment