Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Holida-ayy Celebra-aate

And so here were are, official day 3 of uni holidays.  I presume I will spend more of this holiday working than relaxing, but that is a.okay.

Anyhow, not much news on this front.  My brain is getting over excited for IMATS and I am trying my darndest to save money so that I can stock up on magical treats of makeup and other such goodies.  Also, I must mail off my competition entry shortly, so my little fingers are crossed that the next few shoots I have planned will run smoothly and assure that I have 8-10 brilliant photos that guarantee me a spot in that line up!!

I am also hoping to start getting some product reviews up here as I pick up and try new things.  Perhaps starting in a few weeks, I reckon, so keep your little eyes peeled.

And to finish my least exciting update in weeks, a few pictures I am adding to my potentials pile for the IMATS entry... enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment