Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crazy busy..

Still running on small amounts of sleep!  We are about to jump into a new week of school and I need to design a whole slew of pli sheets for the upcoming week.  Fantasy makeup has begun as has hair knotting. I have lost my memories of last week through the weekend, but have a picture of some character makeup I did.  My lovely model Andene volunteered to be my pretty little clown.  Time was cramped, but I was still satisfied with my work overall.  And so, until next week, here it is....


And after looking through my photos, my memory was jogged and I remembered that I had a photo shoot on Wednesday night for a Melbourne Crime Victims series.  I have yet to see the results, however, I took a few snapshots for myself so as a preview to some new work that I may be getting some time next week, we also have these...

No comments:

Post a Comment