Monday, June 21, 2010

following up

Thought I would follow up from last week with a quick snap from the Dizingoff show at Room!  A brilliant team of makeup artists and stylists worked hard to get these 5 girls gussied up for a different take on showcasing clothing and video media! The bar was brilliant, the clothes brilliant and the overall, a whole lot of fun!

And then there was school.  Lots and lots of school!  I have scribbled on 3 new faces this week at school and am quite happy with the result.  One was for glamour makeup and the other 2 fantasy.  We are given an outline before fantasy class and one was straight line and the other was fire.  I shall let you guess which picture goes with which outline!  

 I must confess that I still struggle a little with fantasy.  I see makeup that is applied randomly all over the face and is meant to look a certain way and, generally, I hate it.  Therefore, until I can paint a face like Alex Box paints a face, I may continue to create 'fantasy' pieces with a more fashion influence.  Regardless, here are last weeks in school creations....

No comments:

Post a Comment