Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October

Almost over October is.  Which means school will shortly follow.
So much has happened in the past month and because I have a tendency to jabber, we'll keep it short.

IMATS Sydney was amazing.  Didn't spend much money on products but did drop a bit of cash on 2 workshops.  One with the brilliant Kevin-James Bennet who gave us an eyes update and another with Donna Mee, who taught me more about contouring, highlighting and makeup related color theory than I have ever known.

Next up there have been a million and one exams, assignments and assessments, most of which I am doing fabulously on!  Thank god.  I have only done one photo shoot this month.  It was for the student showcase poster for the NICA students.

Illamasqua has called and they want me on their Melbourne team! I am excited about this but as they have yet to open and nothing is 100% confirmed, I will wait before I dish!  Regardless, check em out!

That is my life right now.  I have also been scouring beauty counters for samples and new products as I am still planning to get a more productive blog together.  In time.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats honey that is fantastic! I really hope we get to work together soon.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete