Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In the fresh...

I have made it safe and sound through the first 2 weeks of school, learnt more new things than I expected to learn in this short introductory time and have finally got enough of a website built to be content with publishing.


Over the next nine months, I intend to use this space to document my studies, my experience and everything that I learn in relation to makeup and cosmetics over this time. I plan to regularly update with pictures, videos and reviews, all the while building my portfolio to showcase the best of my work.


This week, I have no pictures, no videos and no new stories to share. Next week will be different and the week after that, even more so. Give me a few months and I will be flowing with interesting bits of information and great tales to share.


until next time,

enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment